Monday, February 26, 2007

Oatmeal and Raisins

I have my third thesis committee meeting in 2 hours. Goals for my meeting are as follows:
1) Present the data I have accumulated since my last committee meeting, which surprisingly, is a lot of stuff.
2) Convince my committee that I should graduate in a year. (This is essential for my sanity)
3) Walk out without making a fool of myself (this was not the case for my first committee meeting, where the hardcore Russian professor pounded my confidence into the ground and told me that I needed to sit in a small quiet room with textbooks to learn the material.... yeah I reluctantly admit that I started bawling afterwards and had to wear these glasses for the rest of the day to cover my red nose.)

But what I am really excited about is the oatmeal I had this morning- with raisins! Which is so tasty. I started microwaving milk and oatmeal a few weeks ago, and while it is good, the raisins just add so much. I highly recommend it, but make sure you don't let the oatmeal bubble over in the microwave...

No comments: