Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cici's Pizza

I organized a lab lunch this week...at Cici's pizza. All-you-can-eat pizza for only 3.99!! It was the ultimate gorge fest including but not limited to: taco pizza, mac-and-cheese pizza (really good), spinach alfredo pizza, buffalo chicken pizza and cinnamon rolls. I have not been to Cici's for years, even though there is one two blocks from where I live. In high school, when it only cost $2.99, we would have eating competitions there and line up the leftover crusts on the table to see which side won. I believe that I was always on the winning side- since I always chose to be on the side of Iron Stomach (you know who you are) and/or HB. I also remember going to Cici's fondly because of the Simpson's arcade game that we would always try to beat every time we went.

As a result though, I feel so gross right now. Bloated and thirsty...mmm. But I would say lunch was still worth it. I feel like going home to take a nap now, but maybe I'll drum up the willpower to go work out instead.

1 comment:

tiembo said...

"the best pizza value anywhere", as long as it's at coit and park.