Monday, April 23, 2007

Reaching 30 and Out of Shape

HB is in town for a week! I have been bugging him about losing weight lately, so yesterday, we spent two hours "playing" tennis and throwing the pigskin around. Yeah, I throw like a girl, but sometimes I can get a good spiral even though it doesn't go very far. And we both suck at tennis. Too bad there isn't a badminton court around. But then we canceled the exercise out by going to Braum's and getting ice cream... irresistible.

I realize that I am getting close to 30 now, and still not in great shape. It's now or never! I am going to try to lose the belly fat, butt sag and unsightly thighs before then. I have three years, so that should be plenty of time. :)

Also, HB helped me pick out new eyeglass frames, but they are bright red!! I am sort of freaking out about them now, but oh well. I'll post a picture once I get them.

No comments: