Friday, July 6, 2007

Update

So when I started this blog, I was afraid this was going to happen: that I would only post on and off due to my fickle nature. But since doctorsquared keeps encouraging me to update (thanks Dr^2!), okay well maybe she told me to update last month when I hung out with her in Swellesley, I still have been feeling the need to post something...ANYTHING.

Lately, my life has been more of the same, punctuated with random funness. Dallas has become a monsoon town. I think we have had rain every day since the end of May. Not that I am complaining, because this is much better than the usual 100+ weather that we would normally be having. Usually, I spend my life in the lab, only to go home for food and sleep.

In June, I went to my 5-year college reunion, which was a blast. I think the funniest highlight was when people tried to go skinnydipping in Lake Waban only to be caught butt-nekkid by campo.

A couple weeks later, I went to DC for a conference where I met up with a friend from college- Kermit (sometimes I think he sounds like kermit the frog, maybe this is why I think everything he says is so funny..). We had a lot of good laughs and reminiscing about past laughs. We listened to his playlist Hotness 1.1 and watched Bachelor Party Vegas- which is SO hilariously bad. I also got to see some high school friends - Bootsie and Banana Boy*! I made them watch the UFC fight- BJ Penn v. Jens Pulver. The Prodigy rocks!

Anyway, I will try to post more soon. I hope my readers haven't completely abandoned me. I love you guys!!

*Banana Boy is so named because we went to homecoming together senior year, and he got me a mum with a big honkin plastic banana. Now that I think about it, I can't believe that I went around a full day of high school wearing that thing. I totally should have made the toilet I put on his garter much much bigger. I'll try to post a picture sometime for people who didn't grow up in Texas, although it is sort of embarrassing that I participated in this commercial sh*t.

1 comment:

tiembo said...

sweet, we weren't the only ones duped by kumar